or make 4 interest-free payments of $148.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
From humble beginnings in regional Queanbeyan, Mark Webber has etched his name alongside Australia’s greatest drivers. His immense skills were honed out of the world spotlight, but came to local prominence when he finished a remarkable fifth at the 2002 Australian Grand Prix in his Formula 1 debut. But it’s Webber’s work ethic that has made him a global star with multiple Grand Prix wins; Monaco and Great Britain prized among a long resume of success. Webber, a renowned fighter, finished third in the World Drivers’ Championship three times and his record 42 podiums place him ahead of the Australian greats that inspired his remarkable career.
The Mark Webber Foundation, is pleased to release ‘The Last Lap’, a beautifully presented panoramic paying tribute to the career one of Australia’s finest Formula One drivers. Authenticated by a-Tag and limited to just 215 units worldwide (for Webber’s 215 F1 starts), ‘The Last Lap’ is a must have for F1 enthusiasts and astute collectors alike.
- Panoramic commemorating the Formula One retirement and career of Australian nine-time winner Mark Webber
- Personally signed by Mark Webber
- Limited to 215 editions worldwide
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Licensed by the Mark Webber Foundation
- Authenticated by a-Tag
- Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions 700 x 400 mm